- The largest celebration of wine in NSW
- 2015 attendees rated the event 7.9/10
- 79,000+ attendees over a three day festival
- 100 wineries on showcase
- 15-20 restaurant & artisan food producer stalls featuring NSW produce
- Quality and regional diversity of NSW Wines and our wine regions
- Tastings, food-and-wine matchings, meet the winemaker, live music and a great picnic-in-the-park atmosphere
What’s New in 2016
In 2016 Sydney Cellar Door is going back to its roots as the ultimate showcase of the very best NSW’s wine industry has to offer. For 2016 and beyond it’s all about Sydney Cellar Door and we have been working closely with the NSW Wine Industry Association to develop an offer that is clear, simple and, most importantly of all, cost effective.
So what do you need to know?
- It’s 20% cheaper – Over the past few years the cost of entry has become prohibitive, particularly for many smaller wineries.
- It’s about regionality – the event offers a unique opportunity to showcase everything a region has to offer, from food to wine, art to music. 2016 will see an increased focus on regional pavilions and activations
- It gets the numbers – the 2015 event attracted 79,486 visitors. How many cellar doors see those kind of numbers over the course of a single weekend?
- It has the support of the NSW Wine Industry Association
To register your interest in this event please click here.
What’s New in 2016?
Sydney Cellar Door invites leading regional and metropolitan restaurants to showcase their food among some of the state’s finest wineries.
In 2016 we are reducing the number of food stalls to allow a more boutique offering for attendees.
Popular stalls from 2015 included Porteno Restaurant and Bar, Mary’s, Via Napoli, Bao Stop and Ralston Brothers Oysters.