Join us at The Sydney Morning Herald Cellar Door, a 3 day celebration of the best food and wine produced in NSW. In the heart of Hyde Park, this event isn’t just for wine lovers – be sure to visit us and dine on the delicious food options listed below to accompany your wine tasting from the regions of NSW.
*Please note food can be purchased directly at the food stalls, Tokens are for wine tasting only.
- 12 Hour slow cooked Riverine Beef Brisket Baguette, from Riverine Region in NSW
- 12 Hour Slow cooked local pulled Pork Shoulder baguette
- Superfood Salad – A selection of 12 locally sourced Veggies and Salads
- BBQ Roasted Field Mushroom Baguette
- SPURRITO – Spring roll burritos! – KBBQ Beef or Tofu, fresh rice noodles, sliced vegetables & herbs, Asian sauces.
- Share Platter – Fresh Spring Rolls – KBBQ Beef or Tofu, fresh rice noodles, sliced vegetables & herbs, Asian sauces